Rapid Shutdown PV Box-4 inputs
2015 CE Code now requires that rooftop solar installations with string inverters now include Rapid Shutdown. To comply, installers must add equipment to shut the inverter off, drain the inverter capacitors within 10 seconds, and be triggered outside the building.
The RSD Combiner complies with CE Code Rapid Shutdown rules, and triggers full string inverter shutdown via the inverter AC disconnect. The shutdown is also automatic in the event grid power is removed. It is suitable for 600VDC installations, and has a rood mounted enclosure. It works with all string inverters.
The RSD Combiner merges four DC strings into two inverter feeds, so is perfect for 10kW installations with inverters having dual MPPT channels.
- Works With All Grid-Tie String Inverters
- Provides Rapid Shutdown To Meet 2015 CE Code Standards
- Triggered By Removal Of Grid Power
- Merges 4 Array Strings Into 2 For Dual Mppt String Inverters
- Roof Mounted Steel Enclosure
- Fits Into A Standard Soladeck Enclosure
|Data Sheet||The RSD Spec Sheet|