APS Inverter YC600I Dual Inverter
With its groundbreaking design and features, the YC600 is the pinnacle of microinverter technology. A single-phase, smart grid-compliant microinverter, the YC600 serves two modules with dual, independent MPPT. Zigbee wireless communication over a mesh network offers faster data speeds than PLC and a wider MPPT voltage range results in a greater energy harvest for homeowners. A true utility-interactive microinverter with Reactive Power Control (RPC) technology, the YC600 meets CA Rule 21 requirements and is inherently NEC 2014/2017 Rapid Shutdown compliant. The unit also builds on the successful APsystems line of multi-module microinverters, simplifying installation and reducing logistics costs.
*Note - This Model of YC600 uses QS Trunk cable.
The APsystems YC-600 is full of features:
- * Dual-module microinverter with independent MPPT
- * 60 and 72 cell compatible.
- * Maximizes production on residential roofs
- * Continuous power of 274VA per channel, 300VA peak
- * Accommodates modules from 250-365W+
- * Wide MPPT voltage range (22V-45V)
- * 25 year warranty upgrade available.
- * ZigBee communication & free monitoring