OutBack VFXR2812A 12V Inverter
OutBack Power inverter/chargers are the only choice when you need a true sine wave, powerful, modular and reliable power solution for your home, business or extreme application.
OutBack's VFXR inverter/charger is a vented version of the sealed FXR model. The OutBack VFXR2812A inverter/charger is built for harsh environments and can be tailored to specific power conversion requirements of your off-grid and marine application.
FXR inverter/chargers can be paired with a MATE3 to add OPTICS RE to monitor and control system performance from any location. Available in power ranges from 2000W-3600W, multiple units may be stacked and connected with other OutBack Power electronics for more seamless system integration and the ability to function in a wide variety of applications, and system sizes.
- Intelligent battery charging
- Programmable for seven different modes, with generator assist
- Modular, stackable design up to nine inverter/chargers for three-phase and 10 inverter/chargers in grid-tied
- Field upgradable software
- Both off-grid and grid-tied functionality in one unit
- Seven programmable modes, including GridZero and Support Mode, and built-in networked communications
- 5 year warranty, optional 10 year warranty
|Data Sheet||FXR & VFXR A Series Spec Sheet|
|Manual||Outback VFXR A Series Manual|
|Output (Watts @ AC Volts)||2800W @ 120VAC|
|DC Input Voltage||12VDC|
|Charger Output (Amps @ DC Volts)||125A @ 12VDC|
|Wave Form||True Sine Wave|
|Product Weight||61 lbs|
|Dimensions||12 x 8.25 x 16.25”|
|Warranty||5 Years (optional 10 years)|