Solar Mounting Systems
The Fast-Rack Rail System was designed to speed the installation of large scale PV arrays on sloped roofs with a minimum number of roof penetrations. Made in Ontario.
- FIT COMPLIANT - Made in Ontario, adding 10 or 11% to your Domestic Content for MicroFIT/FIT compliance.
- STRONGER RAILS - With up to 64” / 48” span between roof connections, Fast-Rack installs with fewer penetrations and less time.
- INTEGRATED GROUNDING - Using patented grounding solutions, the rails bond the panel to the system ground, eliminating panel ground lugs and wires.
- EASY RAIL LEVELING - With rail height adjustment of 2”, Fast-Racks are easy to level on a not so flat roof. Great looking solar systems with less labour.
- SELF-SEALING ROOF BOLTS - EJOT Anchor Bolts, capable of up to 5” of roof penetration, secure the Fast-Rack rails to roof trusses. Integrated gasket seals anchors without caulking for faster, cleaner installation.
- Check out HESPV.ca
- FAST-RACK Ultra
Long span, fewer splices, quick installation.
Designed to speed installation of large PV arrays.
Low profile, ideal for residential roofs.
Sloped Roof Mounts
Perfect for residential grid-tie and off-grid applications, our line of sloped roof mounts includes Fast-Rack, S-5, and CorruSlide. The Fast-Rack Ultra Rail System was designed to speed the installation of residential PV arrays on sloped roofs. Standard Fast-Rack features include easy rail levelling, self-sealing roof bolts, & integrated grounding making it one of the easiest choices for home owners today. The system was designed to provide Canadians with a cost effective, aesthetically pleasing solution.
Flat Roof Mounts
Popular in commercial applications, the EcoFoot2+ flat roof mounting solution is a modular, flexible ballasted mounting system that eliminates roof penetrations. It works with membrane or tar and gravel roofs, and supports 60 or 72 cell modules in landscape. The advantages include fast installation and on site design flexibility. EcoFoot2+ will lower your costs of solar installations on flat roofs, and increase your opportunities.
- Vertical Roof Mount (VRM)
Minimize your ground mounting costs with this prefabricated, compact mounting package. Strong aluminum frames support 2 rows of panels above snow and grass. Adjustable tilt angles. Includes foundation plans and beam designs (end user provided).
- 2 Tier Ground Mount
Pole Mounts support up to 2.5kW of PV panels per 8” pole (available separately). Panels are well above ground, protected from animals and snow. Single footing for each pole simplifies design and installation. Models available from 2 through 12 panels.
Items 1-16 of 41