The Magnum MMP175-30D Mini Magnum Panel (MMP) has been specifically designed to combine all major components required for a renewable energy system into a single, pre-wired enclosure.
Installing an inverter system is now as simple as mounting the MMP enclosure, installing the inverter, connecting the battery bank, and if needed, bringing in AC power from a generator or the utility. The inverter’s required AC and DC disconnects and wire connection points are all together, and integrated in one self-contained enclosure.
Mini Magnum Panels offers all major components including inverter/battery disconnect, AC overcurrent protection, grounding connections, and a full system inverter bypass switch as a convenient way to isolate the inverter for battery maintenance.
Designed for single inverter applications, the MMP enclosure features convenient front panel operation. The optional front panel remote (ME-RC50 or ME-ARC50) allows easy Magnum inverter set up, monitoring, and operation.
Features of the Magnum MMP175-30D include:
- 175ADC breaker and dual 30AAC bypass/input breakers.
- Can be wired for 120VAC or 120/240VAC output.
- Fits either din rail or back-mount DC load breakers.
- Works with 1 Magnum MS-AE, MS-PAE, MS, RD or other non-Magnum inverter/charger.
- ETL listed to UL1741 and CSA C22.2 107-01.
|Manual||Magnum MMP-175-30D Manual|