Our popular MicroBlox HES-MB-500B is a 520W building block used to customize any size of grid-tie system. The modular approach allows homeowners to start with a smaller system and expand later.
On a sunny, south-facing roof, each HES-MB-520 will generate 520-670 kWh of electricity per year, displacing 5% of a typical home's electrical consumption or 10,000 kWh per year. Popular systems are 4 HES-MB-520 (20% of a typical home's use) and 10 HES-MB-520 (50% of a typical home's use).
The MicroBlox HES-MB-520 modular grid-tie system features:
- Quality, high efficiency HES solar modules with black frame.
- Enphase microinverters.
- Fast-Rack MicroBlox mounting system.
- Roof flashings.
- Only 4 roof connections per MicroBlox.
- Modular design that accommodates dormers, roof vents and skylights.
- On-line Monitoring
- Home Run Cable Kit
- Microinverter Interconnection Cable
- Exterior Disconnect
- SolaDeck AC Combiner
|Dimensions||65 x 79 x 6"|
|Data Sheet||MicroBlox HES-MB-520 Spec Sheet|