Qcells Commercial Products
Qcells manufactures photovoltaic modules that are proven to meet the requirements of grid-connected large-scale commercial and government solar applications. Whether the installations are 25 kW or greater, mounted on rooftops of publicly or privately owned buildings, Qcells have the solution for you.
Qcells is one of the top 10 global manufacturers of solar modules. While Solar is a key business for them, Qcells has the advantage of being diversified into the chemical, manufacturing and financial industries.
HES-PV believes the Qcells brand is the right choice for residential and commercial solar systems in Canada. Qcells offers:
- Diversified, stable long term company, over 100 years old
- Superior products with the industry’s best 25 year warranty
- Leading edge efficiencies, performance and reliability
- Globally diverse with plants including Korea, China and Canada
- Has over 100MW of PV installed in Canada
- Bankability: Financial companies recognize Hanwha as a quality and low risk manufacturer
- Fully vertical: Hanwha refines silicon, makes its own wafers and panels
- Q-Cells, a German leader in high efficiency solar cells
- Produces higher efficiency modules
- Both mono and poly solar cells
- +82% Power Output guaranteed at 25 years
- Linear rather than stepped warranty
- Positive tolerance to +5W on all modules in Canada
Top 5 Reasons to Use HES PV + Qcells in Commercial
Shouldn’t a solar energy company be as dependable as the sun is? We think so. That's why we're building upon our position as a dependable partner and industry leader - here’s how:
Global Top 3 Solar Player
The synergies between Hanwha Q CELLS(1GW) and Hanwha SolarOne(1.3GW) have enabled us to become the third largest solar manufacturer in the world.
State-of-the-Art R&D Centres
We drive innovation across every phase of the solar value chain, from photovoltaic cell manufacturing to solar product performance – all while maintaining the highest level of quality and reliability.
25 year Warranty
Qcells produces top-quality solutions and guarantees the best performance with a 25-year linear performance warranty. Hanwha also offers a 12-year workmanship warranty as the first company in the industry to do so.
The Korean Government’s Ministry of Knowledge Economy‘s $10 million grant has enabled us to develop lower-cost EWT-PERL crystalline silicon solar cells with 21% efficiency.
Our global footprint of our sales network spans more than 36 countries across Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America - with a team of experts to manage customers’ needs in real time.
From the manufacture of modules to the construction and financing of power plants, our knowledge is comprehensive and our commitment is unparalleled. When it comes to solar energy, you might say we are very up to it.