Introducing the 4,000 and 8,000 watt Radian Series Inverters
The Radian incorporates OutBack’s cutting-edge standards for your new-world energy needs. Home, Cottage – the Radian prioritizes and manages your solar production, battery storage, and gird-tied energy for maximum efficiency so you need not worry.
- Superb surge capacity to start demanding loads
- Dual AC inputs eliminate the need for an additional costly transfer switch
- GS Load Center option allows for quick, easy installation
- Field serviceable and upgradable
Want to Learn More?
Outback Radian Series
Unique dual power module design provides high efficiency at both low and full power operation, while providing redundancy for critical applications. The modular design also allows easy field servicing of installed systems.
The Radian Series utilizes a durable stainless steel face with galvanized steel enclosure, providing you with OutBack’s signature ruggedness but with a sleek, compact and modern appearance.
See it in Action
Radian Series GS8048A / GS4048A
The Radian Series GS8048 Grid/Hybrid™ (full-flexibility grid-interactive/off-grid) Inverter/Charger is engineered toward one goal: making system design and installation easier and faster in grid-interactive and comprehensive off-grid applications. The Radian Series simplifies the configuration, distribution, and implementation of energy storage through a standardized approach when integrated with an OutBack GS Load Center, making it easier than ever to provide successful solutions for virtually any residential, commercial or institutional power requirement.
- Grid-interactive and stand-alone capability in the same package
- 8000 and 4000 Watts of continuous power, respectively
- GridZero Technology minimizes grid dependence
- Unsurpassed surge capacity
- Field adjustable input/output voltage and frequency boundries
- Dual AC inputs
- Field serviceable modular design
- GSLC load center option allows for quick and easy installation