Fronius Grid-Tie Inverters
Fronius is a leading global manufacturer of high frequency grid-tie inverters. The Fronius Solar Electronics division creates quality and state of the art technology to convert and harness energy in a sustainable way. With full-featured string inverters available from 3 to 12 kilowatts, and an Ontario manufacturing facility, they are the inverter of choice for MicroFIT and FIT projects.
Why choose a Fronius Grid-Tie Inverter:
- Austrian quality, high reliability, backed with a 10 year warranty
- Multi-stage MPPT conversion for greater energy harvest in all light levels
- Value pricing without compromising performance
Feature Product: Fronius Primo 15.0
- Dual MPPT inputs maximize production when solar is installed on different roof facets or with different string sizes.
- Configurable to 208/240 output.
- Quick installation with Fronius SnapINverter chassis with separate power stage
- Built-in wireless monitoring hardware
Residential Grid-Tie Inverters
- Wide range of sizes from1.5 to 27.0 kW
- Integrated DC and AC disconnects
- Combine Fronius inverters for larger systems
- Service centre located in Ontario
- Wide DC input range of 230-500VDC allows a wide range of panel stringing choices
- Simple connection to monitor solar system production
- Multiple inverters can be combined into a single monitoring site
- Online and visible from tablets and phones
Items 1-16 of 31