Welcome to HES PV – Alberta’s Solar Distributor
HES are Canada’s Electric Specialists, with facilities and knowledgeable people across the country. We sell exclusively to the solar industry dealers & installers. We have been in business since 2008, &have a reputation for expertise, quality products and competitive pricing. We have 2 fully stocked warehouse in Alberta – Calgary & Edmonton. For your next project – contact us!
HES PV Dealer Program
HES PV is a national distributor of quality solar products with a qualified network of Canadian Solar Dealers & Installers. These installers have electrical experience, a thorough understanding of the technology, and assist in all phases of system implementation: design, installation, commissioning, and after sales service
HES PV Dealer Program has many benefits, including:
- Training (webinars and hands-on events)
- Technical updates
- Technical support
- Design services
- Wholesale pricing
- Just in time delivery
- Lead generation
- Customized solutions
- On-Site installation training
- Installation subcontracting
Canada’s solar environment is growing rapidly, and is creating exciting opportunities for new dealers and installers to specialize in Grid-Tie & Off-Grid sales and installations. HES PV's Dealer Program
Solar Training In Alberta
HES has been training solar dealers & installers on how to increase their solar business for the past 10 years. Check back here regularly to find out when our next scheduled training seminar is.
Solar Installer Support
HES PV has helped hundreds of Canadians build solar businesses. We offer training, bulk purchases, and delivery of quality products from our Canadian warehouses. Our team offers to help with the mechanical and electrical designs and planning of your installation. With our 30 years of experience with solar systems, our dealers can benefit from our solar expertise.
Solar For Farms
The new Fast-Rack 2-Tier Universal Ground Mounting system is a modular approach to building ground mounted solar arrays from 2 to 200 kilowatts. We have optimized the combination of installation labour and site work, with structure costs to lower the overall installation costs of building residential, rural and commercial solar systems.
Alberta encourages its residents to use solar to reduce their power consumption. As needs grow province wide, expensive upgrades and new cleaner generation will be needed. See more information on our Alberta Solar Page.
The APsystems QS1200 is a grid-tied microinverter with intelligent networking and advanced monitoring systems to ensure maximum efficiency.
High efficiency, high reliability of the QS1200 with 4 independent MPPT inputs, Maximum AC output power reaching 1200W or 300W AC per panel. One inverter per 4 panels allows faster and lower cost installations, for real cost savings for residential and commercial customers.
FastRack : GMX-Caribou Kit
- Modular kit for ground mounted arrays from 2.7 to 270kW
- Name brand high efficiency 72 cell solar panels
- High efficiency inverters for 240V or 3 phase power
- FastRack GMX 2-tiered ground mounts
- Dealer competitive advantages: Predesigned Kit, Compatible Equipment and Cost Effective Installations
APsystems : 600W Microinverter
- Dual-module microinverter with independent MPPT
- Maximizes production on residential roofs
- Continuous power of 274VA per channel, 300VA peak
- ZigBee communication & free panel level monitoring
- 60 and 72 cell compatible.
- 25 year warranty upgrade available.
Solar Edge : Inverter and EV Charger
- SolarEdge HD Wave EV Charging Single Phase Inverter
- This product is the world’s first EV charging PV inverter.
- Fully integrated with SolarEdge monitoring platform
- Optimizers ensure maximum solar production
- Built-in rapid shutdown
Alberta Locations To Serve You Better !!
2333 18 Ave NE Unit 16
17815 111 Ave.