Advanced Home Energy Solution 750
Our most popular solar power system for off-grid cottages and a great starter system for remote homes in Canada. The Advanced Home Energy Solution 750, complete solar system, includes a Magnum Sine Wave Inverter to feed clean 120VAC power into your electrical panel. This inverter is powerful enough to run lights, pumps, power tools and with clean power for computers, TV and sensitive electronics. HES supplies the inverter with the full E-Panel Installation packaged, prewired and ready to be mounted on the wall of your electrical room.
Next, the AHES-750 includes a 750W solar array, using the quality Hanwha Solar 250W module. With the strongest warranty and the highest quality of any solar panel in Canada, this solar array will produce from 1 to 2 kWh per day, depending on weather conditions. This is usually enough power for the typical electrical loads found in an off-grid cottage. The system may be expanded by adding more solar modules. HES has wired and installed a 60A MPPT charge controller right on the E-Panel, so connection is easy and safe.
The AHES-750 comes with a sloped-roof mount for the solar panels. We also off the option of using a Top-of-Pole or Ground Mount if your cottage roof is not the ideal place for solar.
Add a Surrette Battery Bank and array power cables for a complete system.
The Advanced Home Energy Solution 750 is the system for off-grid cottages and a starter system for full time homes.
Features of the AHES-750 include:
- 750W Solar array - quality, reliable solar panels.
- Sloped Roof Rack
- Maximum Power Point Tracking - 60A solar charge controller with meter display.
- 2800W Magnum E-Panel with Pure Sine inverter.
- Array wiring and combiner box - homerun cable provided by installer.
- Installation manual.
- Add a second 750W Hanwha Solar array at any time.
- Pole Mount or Ground Mount for the solar panels.
- Upgrade to a Magnum 4000W, 24V, 120/240VAC inverter.
|Data Sheet||HES PV Off-Grid Packages Spec Sheet|