The Fast-Rack Rail System was designed to speed the installation of large scale PV arrays on sloped roofs with a minimum number of roof penetrations. Made in Ontario.
- FIT COMPLIANT - Made in Ontario, adding 10 or 11% to your Domestic Content for MicroFIT/FIT compliance.
- STRONGER RAILS - With up to 64” / 48” span between roof connections, Fast-Rack installs with fewer penetrations and less time.
- INTEGRATED GROUNDING - Using patented grounding solutions, the rails bond the panel to the system ground, eliminating panel ground lugs and wires.
- EASY RAIL LEVELING - With rail height adjustment of 2”, Fast-Racks are easy to level on a not so flat roof. Great looking solar systems with less labour.
- SELF-SEALING ROOF BOLTS - EJOT Anchor Bolts, capable of up to 5” of roof penetration, secure the Fast-Rack rails to roof trusses. Integrated gasket seals anchors without caulking for faster, cleaner installation.
- FAST-RACK Ultra
Long span, fewer splices, quick installation.
Designed to speed installation of large PV arrays.
Commercial Flat Roof Solutions
FRM: This non-penetrating ballasted roof mount weighs less than 5 lbs/ft2, making it suitable for most commercial flat roofs. Modular design gives layout flexibility on roofs with vents, skylights and HVAC systems. Tilt angles of 10º to 30º are available. Custom designed and supplied as a complete system for specific roof dimensions. Download the brochure here
2 Tier Ground Mount
Minimize your ground mounting costs with this prefabricated, compact mounting package. Strong aluminum frames support 2 rows of panels above snow and grass. Adjustable tilt angles. Includes foundation plans and beam designs (end user provided). Download the brochure here
VRM - Vertical Roof Mounts
An adjustable roof mount with tilt angles up to 45 degrees for maximum solar performance. VRM's attach to sloped roofs or flat roof trusses with user provided roof jacks, or beams attached to the structure. Supports single panel rows in portrait. Higher tilt angles optimize winter performance and help reduce snow accumulations.
TPM - Top of Pole Mounts
Pole Mounts support up to 2.5kW of PV panels per 8” pole (available separately). Panels are well above ground, protected from animals and snow. Single footing for each pole simplifies design and installation. Models available from 2 through 12 panels.
S-5 Clamps for Standing Seam Roofs
Attaching solar rails to standing seam metal roofs is easy with the S-5 series of clamps. The aluminum blocks are threaded for stainless set screws that tighten on both sides of the standing seam. Then rails are attached to the clamps with 3/8" or M-8 bolts. This avoids any roof penetrations and secures the module rails without risking leaks. Two sizes are available that fit most standing seam profiles. See our S-5 Clamps →
Deger 2-Axis Trackers
Two axis tracking can increase array annual production by up to 40%. The Deger 5000 holds 25 modules, or 6.25kW of PV. The tracker follows the sun from east to west during the day, and adjusts tilt angle to keep the sun at right angles from the solar panels. The tracking algorithm ensures maximum performance in partially cloudy conditions by seeking the brightest sky intensity, providing more power than trackers based on a celestial clock. HES can provide a complete system, with tracker, panels and inverters for grid-tie systems.