Morningstar TriStar TS-60-MPPT-600GF, 600Voc input, 60 A output with disconnect
Morningstar TriStar TS-60-MPPT-600GF charge controllers are the only 600V PV controllers to offer open communication protocols and true Ethernet-enabled functionality. They offer the industry’s best-in-class power efficiency and Morningstar’s advanced 4-stage charging algorithm to optimize battery health.
This version of TriStar's 600V controller comes with a pre-wired DC Disconnect Box, making it acceptable for use with positively-grounded or negatively-grounded PV systems.
The TS-60-MPPT-600GF uses advanced power electronics to efficiently utilize up to 600Voc (open circuit voltage) PV to charge 48VDC battery systems. It provides a peak efficiency of 97.5% and the widest PV input operating voltage range in the solar industry (5 to 525V). This controller comes with a compact on-board DC Disconnect Box, which helps to save on installation time and cost.
Features of the Morningstar TriStar TS-60-MPPT-600GF include:
- TrakStar MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) Technology maximizing energy harvest.
- Robust thermal, mechanical and electrical design.
- Environmentally optimized and equipped with extensive electronic protections.
- Communication Ports: Ethernet, EIA-485, RS-232 and MeterBus.
- Standard 5 year warranty.