Morningstar TriStar TS-60-MPPT-600, 60 Amp MPPT Charge Controller with 600Voc Input
New Product: Morningstar TriStar TS-60-MPPT-600
This 60A, 48V charge controller allows solar panels to be wired in series up to 600VDC. Solar arrays can be connected with smaller cable and placed further away than conventional 150VDC input limits. Includes Ethernet-enabled functionality, the industry’s best-in-class power efficiency and Morningstar’s advanced 4-stage charging algorithm to optimize battery health.
- Off-grid PV systems up to 3000W, or 12 60-cell modules.
- Sites needing long wire runs from the array to the controller.
- New-installation grid-tie PV systems with battery backup.
The TS-60-MPPT-600 uses advanced power electronics to efficiently utilize up to 600Voc (open circuit voltage) PV to charge 48VDC battery systems. It provides a peak efficiency of 97.5% and the widest PV input operating voltage range in the solar industry (5 to 525V).
Features of the Morningstar TriStar TS-60-MPPT-600 include:
- TrakStar MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) Technology maximizing energy harvest.
- Robust thermal, mechanical and electrical design.
- Environmentally optimized and equipped with extensive electronic protections.
- Communication Ports: Ethernet, EIA-485, RS-232 and MeterBus.
- Standard 5 year warranty.
Note: This controller does not include the DC Disconnect Box. For more information, please see the TS-60-MPPT-600GF.