The new Fast-Rack 2-Tier Universal Ground Mounting system is a modular approach to building ground mounted solar arrays from 2 to 200 kilowatts. We have optimized the combination of installation labour and site work, with structure costs to lower the overall installation costs of building residential, rural and commercial solar systems.
Our Ground Mounts allow the freedom to mount the solar panels in the optimum location for exposure to direct sunlight, and have the advantage of flexible tilt angles to maximize solar production, and tend to shed snow faster than roof mounts. The clearance above the ground is flexible, allowing them to be used in areas with greater snow depths. They fit both 60 or 72 cell modules.
The Fast-Rack 2-Tier Universal Ground Mounting system was designed to speed the installation of large scale PV arrays on sloped roofs with a minimum number of ground connections. With up to 10' spans between legs, they connect to piers, ballast blocks, helical piles or parallel beams or wood or steel.
- UP TO 10' BETWEEN FEET - Large spans to decrease footings, screw piles and labour.
- MODULAR APPROACH - With 8 panel building blocks, you can build systems from 2 to 200kW. Each kit includes splices to connect ajoining rails.
- INTEGRATED GROUNDING - Using patented grounding solutions, the rails bond the panel to the system ground, eliminating panel ground lugs and wires.
- 60 or 72 CELL COMPATIBLE - Fits all module sizes and frame depths. Use 72 cell modules like the HES-320 for maximum power
- UNIVERSAL GROUND CONNECTIONS - Ready to connect to beams, piers, screw piles or cement blocks for faster, cleaner installations.
NEW: FR Ground Mount Design Tool!
- Step-1->Pick your module
- Step-2->Determine the quantity
- Results->It will show you dimensions and materials to order
- Use the Fast-Rack 2-Tier Design Tool here →
- Helical Screw Piles
- Cement Ballast Blocks
- Cement Piers
- Wooden or Steel Beams
Fast-Rack 2-Tier Universal Ground Mount Modular Approach
Ground Mounts: Easy Installation
When you purchase an FAST-RACK 2-Tier Universal Ground Mount for 60 or 72 cell Modules, we supply the mounting structure, with aluminum rails that secure your solar panels and legs to provide the ability to adjust tilt angles. They are designed to mount to an on-site foundation of either helical/screw piles, concrete piers, or concrete ballast blocks. You can often find these material locally. Our foundation drawings have ideas for you, but we recommend you consult local engineers to make sure your foundation satisfies local wind and soil conditions.