The new APsystems YC500A inverter offers system owners the advantages of greater production with module level MPPT. built in rapid shutdown, module level monitoring, future expandability and flexible solar placement. They are also compatible with 60 and 72 cell modules, while at a cost identical to string and optimizer solutions. Add the installation advantages (AC power off the roof, and one inverter per two panels), they are becoming the favourite inverter for both owners and installers.
One cool feature of our grid-tie inverter selection is the opportunity to watch solar system production online. Each brand has its own system.
The leading MicroInverters are designed to:
- Reduce the effects of shading
- Simplify installation by delivering AC power directly off the roof
- Allow split arrays to face different directions ie: east and west
- Panel level performance monitoring available
Hybrid grid-tie inverter with panel level optimization!
- SolarEdge Optimizers offer Panel level MPPT and performance monitoring like MicroInverters
- SolarEdge inverters manage Optimizers and combine their DC power before invertering to 240VAC
- 20 & 25 Year Inverter Warranty upgrade available
APsystems offers advanced, powerful solar microinverter technology for residential and commercial systems.
- SMART - APS lets you track the performance of each module through any web-enabled device.
- POWERFUL - up to 20% more powerfull than conventional “string” systems
- COST EFFECTIVE - A single APS microinverter handles two PV modules, significantly lowering costs.