SolarEdge is the world leader in optimizer technology, or Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT), at a module level.
The SolarEdge SE-P300 power optimizer is a DC/DC converter which is connected by installers to each PV module. Each power optimizer is equipped with the unique SafeDC™ feature which automatically shuts down modules' DC voltage whenever the inverter or grid power is shut down.
SolarEdge power optimizers increase energy output from PV systems by constantly tracking the maximum power point of each module individually. The power optimizers monitor the performance of each module and communicate performance data to the SolarEdge monitoring portal for enhanced, cost-effective, module-level maintenance.
Features of the SolarEdge SE-P300 include:
- Up to 25% more energy.
- Superior efficiency of 99.5%.
- Mitigation of module mismatch losses, from manufacturing tolerance to partial shading.
- Flexible system design for maximum space utilization.
- Next-generation maintenance with module-level monitoring.
- Module-level voltage shutdown for installer and firefighter safety.
- 25 year warranty.