Rolls by Surrette Solar Batteries
Canada's Own - Surrette High Capacity Solar Batteries
Batteries are the energy reservoir in solar power systems, and it is important to choose the size and type of battery carefully. Surrettes have the well earned reputation for building one mean battery. Their red solar batteries are the preferred storage solution for solar systems in both Canada and the US. It's a reputation based on capacity, cycling performance and long life. Since we began in business in 1988, our customers have worn out a lot of batteries, and we can unequivocally say Surrettes are the most reliable battery for medium and larger PV systems made.
What makes a Surrette battery better?
- The Surrette solar batteries are designed for cycling performance - repeated discharges over and over
- Extra thick plates offer more capacity and longer life
- The unique "resistox" plate design offers more resistance to corrosion and maximizes the life of the battery.
- Backed by industry leading warranties
Surrette High Capacity 4000 SeriesThe most popular batteries for small and mid-size home energy systems! Surrette quality, long life, high capacity and reliable performance in a manageable building block, at 127 lbs. Ideal for home and cottage solar systems. Models include:
Surrette Big Red 5000 SeriesThe Big Reds are Surrettes high capacity solar batteries for off-grid homes and lodges. The unique dual container construction means each cell has a durable polypropylene outer container covering the cell interconnects, and protecting the battery from physical damage. Other features:
- 2, 4 or 6V batteries, with up to 2500Ahr capacity
- Dual container design keeps cell tops clean and protected
- 10 year pro-rated warranty
- Surrette Big Red 5000 Series →
Surrette AGM Sealed BatteriesSurrette's AGM line are a great choice for solar system owners seeking the advantage of sealed and maintenance free designs. With extra thick plates, Surrette AGMs offers superior cycle life over other sealed batteries. Ideal for home, telcom and marine applications. Surrette AGM features include:
- Maintenance-free and spillproof
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Ideal for residential and industrial systems
- 5 year pro-rated warranty
- Surrette AGM Sealed Batteries→