ProHarvest 3-Phase Grid-Tie Inverters
ProHarvest's innovative products use the latest solid state components, packaged in a completely sealed, NEMA6 waterproof enclosure. Combining intelligent software with robust power conversion has brought a breakthrough in performance and efficiency, with string by string MPPT. With a 10 year warranty and an optional upgrade to 25 years, these inverters offer excellent production and long life.
ProHarvest’s Micro-MicroInverter approach is what sets them apart. With an 8kW/5.75kW building block (suitable for 2 strings of modules), their small size allows for installation underneath the solar panels, like a MicroInverter. This lowers overall system costs, requires less wire and eliminates typical inverter mounting challenges. Simplified design for a cheaper and easier solar installation; now that’s innovation!
Why Use ProHarvest Inverters?
- Lowest Inverter costs for 3-Phase systems up to 250kW
- Like MicroInverters, the 8/5.75kW Modular approach offers redundancy and protection from downtime
- Inverters can be located under panels, simplified installation
- Lower installation costs with less wiring
- Greater annual production
ProHarvest Inverter Features:
- Each inverter has dual MPPT to improve harvest and allows different string sizes
- 97.5% efficient
- True 3-Phase output
- String voltages up to 1000VDC allows more modules in series, and lowers wiring costs
- -40C temperature rating, NEMA-6 Enclosure is full waterproof for outdoor installation
- Convective cooling so no fans to fail
- Arc-Fault protected, Built-In rapid shutdown
- Greater energy harvest with string level Maximum Power Point Tracking
- cUL Approved, anti-islanding and true 3-phase output
- String level monitoring via line carrier
- Free monitoring for life with Gateway purchase
- Economical 25 year warranty upgrade