OutBack MATE3 with OpticsRE
The OutBack MATE3 advanced system display and controller makes it easier than ever to program and monitor your OutBack Power system.
It's intuitive user interface and integrated system configuration wizard make system setup quick and seamless. All settings are stored in on-board memory to eliminate the need to reprogram in the event of a system shutdown or battery replacement.
With the OutBack MATE3, you can program, manage and monitor your entire system.
The easy-to-read graphical LCD display is backlit for dark operating conditions. User programmable "favourite" keys provide immediate access to your most wanted features. A built-in clock and calendar function enables timer-based programming of inverter and charger operation.
Features of the MATE3 include:
- Surface mountable.
- Up to 1 year of data logging (expandable SD card memory).
- Internet enabled to allow system monitoring.
- Setpoint Adjustment: Touch sensitive scroll wheel.
- Environmental Rating: Indoor Type 1.
- Warranty: Standard 5 year warranty.
Now with OpticsRE
It's a powerful advantage...the ability to see the electricity you produce and consume. To monitor and control your renewable energy system with the touch of a button from any internet connected device - anywhere in the world. Real-time status and hands-on control of your power flow and energy storage. Track individual system performance or manage a network of dispersed systems.
Features of the OpticsRE include:
- See your energy use and production.
- Access your system from any Internet connected device.
- Remove control access of your system.
- Easily verify system performance and health.
- Smart grid ready.
- Simple insight into complex data via historical graphs.
- Notifications and alerts sent via email
- Protect your solar energy investment.
- Save up to 30% on energy bills.
- Stay connected with your green lifestyle.
|Data Sheet||OutBack MATE3 Spec Sheet|