Why Hanwha Solar?
Hanwha Solar is one of the top 10 global manufacturers of solar modules. They sell under the Q-Cells brand in Europe, and Hanwha brand in North America. While Solar is a key business for them, Hanwha has the advantage of being diversified into the chemical, manufacturing and financial industries.
HES-PV believes the Hanwha brand is the right choice for residential and commercial solar systems in Canada. Hanwha offers:
- Diversified, stable long term company, over 100 years old
- Superior products with the industry’s best 25 year warranty
- Leading edge efficiencies, performance and reliability
- Globally diverse with plants including Korea, China and Canada
- Has over 100MW of PV installed in Canada
- Bankability: Financial companies recognize Hanwha as a quality and low risk manufacturer
- Fully vertical: Hanwha refines silicon, makes its own wafers and panels
- Hanwha owns Q-Cells, a German leader in high efficiency solar cells
- Produces higher efficiency modules
- Both mono and poly solar cells
- +82% Power Output guaranteed at 25 years
- Linear rather than stepped warranty
- Positive tolerance to +5W on all modules in Canada
Hanwha Solar Panels
Hanwha solar modules feature high efficiency poly and mono solar cells. The 250W product is available with Ontario Content for MicroFIT systems of 10kW and less, and are manufactured in Ontario. Higher output modules up to 270w are also available. The HSL series are ideal for off-grid, non-content systems and the rest of Canada. All modules feature Hanwha’s industry leading warranty, with a 12 year manufacturers warranty and a linear power output guarantee.