Fronius IG Plus V 3.8
Fronius is a leading global manufacturer of high-frequency grid-tie inverters. The Fronius Solar Electronics division creates quality and state-of-the-art technology to convert and harness energy in a sustainable way. With full-featured string inverters available from 3 to 12 kW and an Ontario manufacturing facility, they are the inverter of choice for microFIT and FIT projects.
The Fronius IG Plus V 3.8 meets Ontario Domestic Content requirements.
With a maximum efficiency of 95.9%, the Fronius IG Plus V series offers one of the highest efficiency values for transformer inverters.
Fronius IG Plus V 3.8 features:
- Configurable to 208/240/277VAC output.
- Available in single phase.
- Separate control box and power stage for simple servicing.
- Highly efficient over a wide range of inputs with multiple power stages (Master Inverter eXchange technology).
- 99.9%-accurate Maximum Power Point Tracking increases yield in all light levels.
- Integrated, fully lockable DC disconnect saves install time and costs.