The Fast-Rack Rail System was designed to speed the installation of large scale PV arrays on sloped roofs with a minimum number of roof penetrations.
- MADE IN CANADA - Rails are extruded in Canada, Tariff-free and no USA content.
- STRONGER RAILS - With up to 64” / 48” span between roof connections, Fast-Rack installs with fewer penetrations and less time.
- INTEGRATED GROUNDING - Using patented grounding solutions, the rails bond the panel to the system ground, eliminating panel ground lugs and wires.
- EASY RAIL LEVELING - With rail height adjustment of 2”, Fast-Racks are easy to level on a not so flat roof. Great looking solar systems with less labour.
- SELF-SEALING ROOF BOLTS - EJOT Anchor Bolts, capable of up to 5” of roof penetration, secure the Fast-Rack rails to roof trusses through metal roofs. Integrated gaskets help to seal anchors for faster, cleaner installation.
- ULTRA-FLASH and TALONS -Fast-Rack has 2 flashing options for shingle roofs: Talons use 1.5: screws to attach to roof decking and Ultra-Flash uses 4" SS lag screws to secure to trusses. Both are self sealing.
We offer two optional rail styles:
- FAST-RACK Ultra
Long span, fewer splices, quick installation.
Designed to speed installation of large PV arrays.
- Drop into the rail slot, then twist
- Faster installation and safer on the roof
- Used for module clamps and L-Feet
- All stainless-steel
Fast-Rack Decorative Flashings
- Matte black metal flashings hide rails and wiring
- Quick installation to Fast-Rack rails
- Ideal for Hanwha black framed modules
Fast-Rack Ultra Speeds Installs while the Talon Makes Rafter Hunting Obsolete!